Friday, September 27, 2013

Business Casual {fall edition}

- outfit details -

blazer || Target
tee || H&M
jeans || Old Navy
ankle boots || Target
bag || Phillip Lim for Target
necklace & rings || Forever 21

watch || Michael Kors


"Business Casual" is timeless. Tailored, classic pieces are universally flattering, and personal style can still be incorporated through color, prints/patterns, accessories, hair/make-up, etc. Even though my occupation doesn't require the "business casual" look for the office, I still enjoy creating outfits in this vein. I've noticed that I legitimately feel more focused and alert when I dress up vs. dress down for the office. A black blazer, bootcut jeans, neutral bag, and some neutral or printed ankle boots are some great starters pieces for a business casual wardrobe. 

Happy Friday, everyone! Have a blessed weekend! 








1 comment:

  1. Love the bright lipstick and nails with the burgundy top! I wouldn't have thought of that, but I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete